Thursday, June 24, 2010

God has been faithful

I'm very tired tonight as is Bud. He went to bed early. I'm blogging only because I had a nap. A word which here means I collapsed unconscious for a short while in a reasonably comfortable place. Nevertheless my day needs to wind down. So here's a brief hodge-podge of thoughts regarding this day.

There are so many answered prayers. So many evidences of grace. So much sin and so many challenges as broken people sin against one another and respond sinfully to being sinned against. So many circumstantial blessings and burdens. We hope in Christ for them all.

Beautiful reconcilations, maturing faiths, beginning faiths, and baby steps toward faith. It's all grace. Even the recalcitrant heart on display in the crucible of camp is a grace to those who are being saved and to those who are pouring out their lives this week for the sake of the gospel toward them.

May God's Spirit come and hold sway for the glory of God in the face of Christ for our joy and salvation.

Oh, and I became the "Bunny Bunny" master. A dubious, but I believe honorable title.

No comments:

Post a Comment